Saturday, August 09, 2008

Justice Department Subpoenas Its Former Lawyers In Civil Rights Probe


Yeah, I'll say it again even though my previous comment was censored, possibly because I DARED to point out what Harvey is saying. Their names "sound" Jewish to you, and of course that explains (to you) why they're sleazeballs.

I'll post this to Blogger since people can say pretty obviously anti-Semitic things on this site and get away with it but if you point it out your post is deleted.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost
______

The following is not on the Huffington Post site. I really enjoy reading the posts and participating in the discussions, but now that they tell on your profile how many of your comments have been deleted (about 6 in the past few days for me or about 1/4 to 1/3), I'm really starting to consider abandoning it altogether, because I know that the things I've said have been relatively innocuous. Especially when I remember one (not mine, needless to say) that suggested doing to Hillary Clinton what was done to Mussolini, which was evidently just fine with the moderators, unless they were just too ignorant to realize that the person making the comment was advocating lynching - one of the things that is expressly not allowed, according to their comments policy. Ergo, they're censoring things that either the powers that be or the moderators don't like, or they're just arbitrarily not allowing certain comments. (Interestingly enough, it appears to have been deleted again.)

Incidentally, if the comment I responded to here was not implying that the people named were Jewish, I would love to know that it was implying. Here it is:

"Schlozman, Hans Von Spakovsky, and Torchinsky. Is it me or is there something that seems to be jumping off the page here?"

UPDATE (Sat. 9:24 am): Evidently it's easier to censor something than it is to allow a response and discussion on it. Just out of annoyance and for the hell of it (not because I actually thought it should be deleted), I flagged the comment above as abusive, and now I see that it's gone. I would rather they had left it there and allowed me to respond to it.

No comments: