Servant of the Secret Fire

Random thoughts on books and life in the reality-based community

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

The name I've chosen comes from "Lord of the Rings," when Gandalf faces down the Balrog in the Mines of Moria. My Hebrew name is Esther (which is related to the word for "hidden" or "secret") Serafina (which means "burning"). This seems appropriate because although I don't usually put myself forward, I do care very passionately about a lot of things. Maybe through these blogs I can share some of these passions, as well as less weighty ideas and opinions, with others.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Friday cat blogging


I understand this is a tradition, so of course Shadow must be blogged, whether she wants to be or not. She always looks a little PO'd when the flash goes off, so it might just be that, but I have the feeling she's not thrilled with me. It probably didn't help that I abandoned her for most of the day, between work and taking my friend Carol grocery shopping. Then I brought her home a nice piece of yarn last night and haven't even played with her that much, so I guess I'd better go and do that before we head off to bed, me to read, her to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home